Wallpaper is a kind of material used to cover and decorate the interior walls of homes, offices, and other buildings, it is one aspect of interior decoration. material, as fabric, vinyl, or paper, usually with colored patterns printed on it, for covering the walls of a room ,Here the emphasis is on the artistry of creating richly appointed interiors that are warm and inviting, durable yet elegant.
The challenge is always to create unique wallcoverings that are in harmony with, and reflect, the locations in which they are found. In meeting this on-going challenge, we are continually refining so that the highest level of quality is maintained while adhering to the stringent budgets and sensitive timelines characteristic of the industry.
- Vinyl (Fabric backed) (Paper backed)
- Textile (Paper backed) (Woven, non-woven, classic linen w/c)
- Anaglypta w/c
- Jacq Art w/c (fiber glass w/c)
- Paper – Paper backed w/c.
- Officially treated BIO PRUF. No bacterial growth is possible on the surface of our vinyl and bacteria will die once in contact with the vinyl. Sanitized treatment: - Anti Fungi & bacteria, this will be completed by a treatment for the dust mite.
- Non-allergic and once applied to the wall, the lifetime is easily between 10 to 20 years.
- This means that the basic material is PVC on cotton backing; the long lifetime makes the product to eco-friendly.
- As we use a solid, a vinyl, all our qualities are able to withstand harsh environmental conditions. We have not even had one complaint over the last 15 years.
- Maintenance, clean ability & durability are excellent.
- Anti static treatment does not attract dust.
Since some of our products are made of synthetic yarns no problems will arise with humidity, there will not be a problem with shrinkage, which could occur with cotton or any other natural fiber.